If you’re thinking about traveling this 2019, then look no further than the U.S. Listed below are the best places to go in the U.S that will give you and your friends/family the best travel experience ever. Even though you’ve already gone to these places before, you might find something new and interesting if you go for the second time around. So what are you waiting for? Read now and start exploring!
- If you’re a person that’s fascinated by rock formations and exquisitely nature-made structure, then say hello to Sedona. This desert town is filled with a lot of red rock formations, canyon walls, and pine tree forests. This location is also known for its rich vibrant arts community, mild climate, and healing energy.
San Diego, CA
- This place is perfect if you want to experience beach life. During the day, enjoy the fresh winds as you stroll along the coastline at La Jolla. And when the night comes, have the best night of your life by partying at the Gaslamp Quarter.
Colorado Springs, CO
- Colorado Springs or any part of Colorado is perfect to visit whatever season you’re going there. During winter, you’ll be greeted with a lot of snow skiing and ice skating. At spring, you’ll enjoy the view of the beautiful landscapes filled with flowers and wildlife as you hike along the trail. When summer comes, the lake is the best place to dip in. And finally at fall, this is the perfect time to go camping in this location.
- Savannah is also called the “Hostess City of the South” because of their people having sweet hospitality traits. People in Savannah are welcoming and you’ll be greeted with a sweet cup of tea paired with shrimps, grits, fried green tomatoes and more. The food experience in Savannah is definitely top notch.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Fort Lauderdale is a city located in Florida. It’s smaller than Miami, but only better. Because of its small nature, you won’t get lost when roaming around the city. You’ll also experience less traffic too. When you do plan to travel in this location, take a visit to Las Olas and you’ll find plenty of restaurants, shops, museums and other establishments that you’ll probably enjoy. If you’re a seafood lover, then Maryland is a place for you. They’re famous for their Chesapeake Bay and blue crabs so be sure to try these out when you get there. The next stop is Downtown Annapolis, where you can find the United States Naval Academy and the Summer Garden Theatre.
New York City, NY
- Also called the “City that never sleeps” is one of the best destination to go if you’re looking for a whole day and night of strolling around and exploring. There are a lot of sites to visit such as the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, 9/11 Memorial, Staten Island Ferry, Broadway, Radio City, Central Park, The High Line, Grand Central Station, and more. New York pizzas are also best tasting that you should definitely try out too.
- In Nashville, you’ll be greeted by country music, beautiful mountains, and a lot of whiskey. This location is also called the “Music City” and you’ll definitely don’t want to miss the city’s music performances at the Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Strolling around during night time gives you a chance to listen live music from several bands that are lining at the side of the streets. Now that’s a romantic way to spend the night with your loved one.
- The state of Oregon is the perfect place for adventure-seekers. In this location you’ll find lots of skiing, hiking, tubing, and boating. Their coffee tastes perfect so don’t forget to grab one from their local coffee shops. View the entire city by climbing up the Capitol building and seize the moment with your friends or family.